Carbon Capture and Storage - Executive Summary Report
• Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) Market was valued at USD 3.62 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 6.16 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of ~8%.
• North America has the largest CCS market owing to the presence of multiple large-scale CCS facilities in the US and Canada (38 Large CCS facility projects)
• CO2 emissions worldwide is 36.44bn Mt, CO2 Capture capacity worldwide is 38.5m mt and number of Operational CCS facilities are 28.
• Europe is fastest growing market owing to the upcoming Carbon capture and storage projects in UK and Netherlands.
• The current line-up of carbon capture and sequestration projects in APAC is expected to create an immense opportunity for the companies operating in the CCS ecosystem
"Download the executive summary report, to gain deeper insights on the industry value chain, global and regional market share, major developments, market dynamics including technology and innovation highlights, strategic focus of market players, India Advantage and many more high level industry insights".